This service is priced. A customer should pay all postal expenses and fees for copies if the supplying library requires to do it. The Interlibrary loan service is observed by The Regulations for the Use of the Kaunas County Public Library (KCPL), Unit V : „Procedure of Interlibrary loan“.
How to Submit a Request
- the service is available to all members who hold the current Reader‘s Pass
- complete an Interlibrary loan request form at the library or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the notification is sent to a reader‘s email about the requested documents;
- the submitted request does not mean you will receive the document;
- certain types of materials cannot be lent as encyclopedias, reference books, dictionaries, theses, dissertations, old and rare prints, etc.
- periodicals cannot be lent except the copies of articles;
- submitted requests cannot be cancelled.