Registration and Information
Radastų St. 2, II floor lobby
Telephone +370 37 324 259
|Working hours :
*The last Wednesday of every month id the Clean-Up Day; the readers will notbeserved.
We offer the following services:
- Provide information about the library and the Library Regulations.
- Register KCPL users.
- Issue permanent LIBIS Reader’s Certificate
- Present an ID containing your full name, personal number and a photo. You will have to fill in the Reader’s Registration Form. The fixed charge is 4 Lt.
- The Reader’s Certificate is free of charge* to:
- persons with disability (55 percent and less capacity for work);
- unemployed persons;
- inmates of Children's Homes (under the age of 18);
- children (under the age of 14);
With LIBIS Reader’s Certificate it is possible to borrow publications from Lithuanian libraries which had joined the LIBIS system.
- Issue a one-time Reader’s Certificate (Present an ID and pay a fixed charge of 1 Lt). This Certificate will allow you to use the Library services, except for
- taking publications out on loan,
- free internet use,
- Inter-library subscription service.
- Collect charges for paid services and fines for overdue books.
After the project “Libraries for Innovation” was implemented there also are four computer workstations installed. There you can:
- browse the Internet,
- use the software installed on the computers,
- use e-mail, internet telephony,
- save information to a CD or USB flash drive.
- Black-and-white printing: A4 size - 0,34 Lt; on both sides - 0,65 Lt
- Black-and-white printing (with pictures): A4 size - 0,36 Lt; on both sides - 0,71 Lt.
- Scanning: A4 size - 0,50 Lt
- Copying: 0,20 Lt
* It is obligatory to present a proof of exemption. If you lose your Reader’s Certificate, you will have to pay the full price for a new one.